Evolution Trader is a beginner or newbie trader. There are lots of things to Learn As A Evolution Trader. I don’t trade the same way I did in late 2011 when I first started actively trading the stock market. The stock market has taught me a lot about limiting my losses and maximizing my gains. I’ve traded during one of the largest bull markets in history. As well as I’ve traded in one of the most brutal bear markets. When to trade big, when to trade small, and when not to trade at all, I’ve learned it all.
I’ve been taught the emotional pain of large losses when my ego wanted me to trade too big, as well as the pain of missing a big move because I was afraid to enter a trade. I understand how it feels to lose $20,000 in a few years and how it feels to make $100,000 in a few years with minimal drawdowns. I’ve experienced both the joy of victory and the agony of defeat. I’ve lost $3,000 in a single morning and made $3,000 in a single day. In my trading career, I’ve read hundreds of books about trading and the markets in my quest to make money trading. I’ve spent thousands of hours studying charts and historical price action to figure out what works and what doesn’t. I’ve culled what works for me from them.
Things To Learn As A Evolution Trader?
- In bull markets, I learned to play the long side, and in bear markets, I learned to play the short side.
- Through proper position sizing and stop losses, I’ve learned to only risk 1% of my total trading capital on any given trade.
- I’ve learned to trade based on sound principles rather than my own personal preferences.
- The best way to make money is to focus on the current market trend.
- It’s best for me to do nothing when I’m not sure what’s going on in the market.
- If you pay attention to what the greatest traders of all time have to say, you can learn a lot about how to succeed in the market.
- I’ll have to trade the method that works best for me.
- If I followed my method and rules, I should have no regrets about my trading results.
- I can’t predict anything; all I can do is try to keep up with what’s going on.
- With the right research and perseverance, it is possible to make six figures in the stock market.
Continue to learn, grow, and fine-tune your trading. Keep what brings you money and allows you to keep it, and toss out what doesn’t. The real question isn’t where you are in your trading career or how much money you have now; it’s who you will be and what you will have in five and ten years if you keep doing what you’re doing now.
Continue to learn, grow, and never give up.What is premarket trading? Pre-Market and After-Hours Trading