While starting a career in trading, new traders may lose money during a bull market. Here are some points need to be considered:
- In a bull market, be a bear.
- Continue to short a bull market and lose money during a bull market.
- Wait for a significant pullback, which will never come as the market continues to rise. Then, at the end of the move, chase.
- Buy puts and sell them for a loss repeatedly.
- Continue to bet on a market meltdown as the indexes set new all-time highs.
- You’re going to have a bad time if your trading strategy is “the market just can’t go higher.”
- Short in the hole, right at the point of resistance. The bounces are excruciating.
- Have a bearish viewpoint, hold a bearish viewpoint, and trade a bearish viewpoint.
- Being a stalwart perma-bull rather than a flexible trader.
” There is only one side of the market and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side.” – Jesse Livermore
Also ReadTop Principles of Profitable Trading
Amazon fell from $110 to $11 before going to $3,000.— The Prolific trader (@ProlificTraders) October 19, 2021
Bitcoin dropped from $20,000 to under $4,000 before going to $60,000.
Tesla went from $300 to $180 before going to $2,000.
The trick isn’t just picking the right investments; it’s holding them.
$AAPL $MSFT $GOOGL $AMZN