Here are 15 questions that can evaluate how financially fit you are in your financial health.
15 Financially Fit Test Questions
- You can pay off your credit card debt any time you want to or have zero credit card debt.
- You’ve got 3 to 6 months’ worth of expenses set aside in case of an unexpected emergency.
- You have at least two continuous streams of income.
- Saving 10% or more of your income each month.
- You have a 6-figure net worth.
- You own cash-flowing assets.
- Owning a home outright or with a fixed-rate mortgage allows you to lock in your monthly payments.
- You own stocks, cryptocurrencies, or investment real estate.
- Are you compounding your profits in your investment portfolio by simply letting or re – invest dividends?
- Do you have a professional life that gives you positive side growth in income potential?
- Do you work to learn and improve more than you work just for a paycheck?
- Are you constantly on the lookout for better career opportunities, such as a raise or a job change?
- Is your goal financial independence from a job more than owning big houses and new cars?
- Which mode of transportation do you use most often?
- Do you keep a written budget or do your spending habits tend to be more restrained when you make less than you spend?
How Will You Rate
- 0-10 scoring rate you may not have financial peace.
- 10-20 scoring rate you are on your way to financial peace.
- 20 to 30 point range you already have a high degree of financial freedom, keep going!
Also read : Important Skills For A Successful Trader