Knowledge only becomes wisdom if it is shared and used. I have put together 50 of the best Powerful Trading Wisdom Advices that talk about the psychology of trading. They could print it out and put it on their trading desk. Follow these Powerful Trading Wisdom Advices and Enjoy…
1. It is very important to know what “failure” means. A person can still fail, even if they have the information. We’ll have to see how strong we are and how long we can keep going.
2. Just looking at an indicator’s entry and exit criteria would be not be enough to make money. Pay more attention to how the market works. Then you will see that indicators alone are not enough.
3. The hard training of losing makes you a person who eventually learns to be aware and accepts uncertainty. Train your mind to lose, then act to win.
4. A person’s lack of confidence starts with not believing in their own style. It’s very important for you to figure out who you are as a trader.
5. Most new traders are testing how their method works backwards. Most new traders don’t learn how to train their minds, which leads to emotional imbalances in the long run.
6. Trust me when I say that If you don’t accept uncertainty, you will always have expectations that will make you lose money. Acceptance is a skill.
Manage your emotions
7. Some people are happy to accept the fact that they are right, but not if they are wrong. We will never be able to move forward as traders because of this fight in our minds.
8. When things go wrong, a lot of people try to cover up their mistakes. People don’t know that losing is the key to changing and becoming aware of what needs to be done to get better at something.
9. You should only trade in the moment and not think about what will happen next.
10.Do not start your trading week on the first day of the week Making a case to yourself about how much money you will make.
11. It’s important to trade well, so you should focus on that. In time, the money will come.
12. In trading, the rule is that the market is always right.
13. Time away from the markets makes your mind more clear so that you can change your bad habits and improve your trading.
14. The way you think about trading is the most important factor in how well you do.
15. It’s not a big deal if your indicators give you the wrong answer.
16. When you trade, don’t get excited about it! This will help you avoid making money.
In this game, there are no winners or losers.
17. No one has more wisdom than a person who tells you not to make a mistake. The wise person learns from other people mistakes.
18. The only thing that market makers look at is the fear and greed of retail traders. They make the market. So they can see all the orders and send the price in that direction to get their orders filled quickly.
19. Is your imagination of being a good trader stopping you from being a good trader?
20. A trader will keep having to deal with the dark side of trading.
21. Trading is a way for people to show who they are and how they want to act through the chaos of the financial markets. It’s only when he’s in sync with his mind that he can show off his true power as a mindful trader.
22. Traders act like this…Do not worry about it! Some will, some not. Next time: If you can understand this… You free your mind from the burden of having to think about what you’re going to do
23. Always pay attention, no matter how angry or happy you are, you still have to drive (trade) safe. Habit will keep your car safe (Capital).
24. It’s a good thing to trade because you can make money. The more you work, the more difficult it is to give up and let go of things.
This isn’t your last trade. Tomorrow will come.
25. The only way you can really work on a trade is to not care. Simple. Practice is just like driving a car. Are you always aware of shifting gears? No. You do it without thinking about it. It’s the only way to get ahead.
26. Most people who start trading think of it as “me against the market.” The truth is, it’s “Me Against Myself” before you even start trading. Before you even start trading, fight the battle in your head.
27. One thing that many traders do is turn from a trader to an investor when they start a new trade, which took me a while to get over.
28. People make the worst mistake they can make. Do not “ride it” in the hope that it will turn around and come back to you. It costs money to wait for things to work out for you.
29. Why would you let a good trade become a bad one? Take what the market gives you. Nobody thought it would be a winner.
30. It’s the first step to understanding why you lose when you say you lost. Many traders, even myself, have had a hard time with this. It’s only when you lose enough money that you decide, “To live in this game, I have to accept that I’m wrong.”
40. As a trader, you become a person who sells things They enjoy the process, not the end. Being results-oriented most likely means that there will be expectations, which means that there will be upsets and mistakes.
41. When things go wrong, a lot of people will learn from them, but few pay attention and study their behaviour when they’re right. Remember when you make a mistake, you can learn from it and save money. When you learn from your victories, you make money.
Control Your Mind
42. The mind is a great thing. Funny how you make a trade and then all of a sudden, the entry you made doesn’t seem to match up with your analysis at all. Hindsight does that to you, but we can avoid this by simply deciding what to and what not to focus on and what it should be, so we don’t have to worry about it.
43. You have to let go of your friends in order to win this game. This game doesn’t take any chances. The market doesn’t care if you have a $1 million account or $1,000. To them, it’s money, and they’ll take it from you, If you don’t learn how to play the game.
44. In trading, you only need to be right 50% of the time to make money. There are traders who make money even if they don’t make any money. There is a link between money management and mind management that leads to making money.
45. At some point, you will learn how to close a losing position and start over again. Avoid focusing on the end result, instead, focus on the process of getting things done. If it’s done right, the results will always be positive.
Stay focus on goals
46. As a trader, your goal is to stay alive. If you trade and you win, that’s great. You should be happy. Another trade. If you lose and lose small, that’s great. Another trade. It’s really all about the process of getting in and out and making this easier by controlling your emotions.
47. The only way for you to get better at trading is if you allow yourself to. If you close a losing position when your rules say you should, and you close a winning position when your rules say you should, the same thing will happen. Being aware of how you act, then you can grow.
48. No one cares if you said the price would go up to a certain amount. Are you a genius? Have you made a perfect, always-profitable indicator? “Who cares?” Before you call yourself a “trader,” show that you can handle risk well.
49. Always, always, always, pay yourself first… This game is about how long you can play.
50. At the time you made the trade, your mind said “That’s too much,” but greed took over. Be methodical, not rash. You should also know how much money you are willing to lose. Always put money management first.
These Powerful Trading Wisdom Advices are very important for traders and they should implement them. These Powerful Trading Wisdom Advices will help you to avid mistakes and grow as a pro trader.