The only way to avoid losing trades is to stop trading. If you want to keep trading, you’ll have to endure a lot of losing trades on your way to profit. Accept them and don’t overreact emotionally to any single losing trade. Here’s how You should go about trading with no regrets:
10 Reasons Why I Do Trading with No Regrets
- Always stick to your trading strategy and do what I say I’m going to do.
- In comparison to the size of my account, no single loss is that significant.
- Each trade is only one of the next 100 if you lose 1% of your total trading capital.
- My entry is based on price action research and is the correct decision at the time and place where I entered based on my findings.
- I recognize that I have no control over price movement and can only react to it.
- My position size was appropriate for the underlying asset’s volatility, so I’m not overly concerned.
- I have no regrets about buying or selling breakouts.
- I have no regrets about being a bear in a bear market or a bull in a bull market.
- Even after losing trades, I still have complete faith in my ability to trade.
- Even after losing trades, I still have complete faith in my trading method.
8 principles of personal finance:— The Prolific trader (@ProlificTraders) November 13, 2021
1. Invest a portion of your income
2. Teach your kids about money
3. Prioritize increasing income
4. Save more than you spend
5. Keep your body in shape
6. Give back to the world
7. Avoid consumer debt
8. Learn daily$AAPL $MSFT $GOOGL $AMZN
You can Invest in— The Prolific trader (@ProlificTraders) November 13, 2021
-Real estate and get rich.
and get rich.
Or You can 𝙄𝙣𝙫𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙡𝙡 3 and get rich.
There are multiple paths to building wealth. Choose a path and stay on it. The big money is made over the long run.
#BTCUSD $MSFT $GOOGL $AMZN