There are some absolute laws that most wealthy traders follow.
- Rich traders don’t risk all of their money on one trade. Instead, they only risk 1% to 2% of their trading capital on each trade.
- Rich traders don’t try to prove that they are right about a trade. They follow the market’s moves after they enter.
- Rich traders cut their losses short and let winners run away with their money when they trade.
- They trade the stocks and commodities that work with their trading method, so they trade them. In either case, they know what to trade.
- They have a long-term plan that works.
- Make money is their number one goal.
- They look at historical charts to see what has worked in the past and what hasn’t worked.
- They follow the market until it changes.
- There are books and people who have helped them learn from the best traders in history.
- They trade the chances, not their own emotions.
These reasons show that Why Rich Traders Win and new traders lose money.
Follow Us on Instagram
Amazon fell from $110 to $11 before going to $3,000.— The Prolific trader (@ProlificTraders) October 19, 2021
Bitcoin dropped from $20,000 to under $4,000 before going to $60,000.
Tesla went from $300 to $180 before going to $2,000.
The trick isn’t just picking the right investments; it’s holding them.
$AAPL $MSFT $GOOGL $AMZN
To achieve what 1% of the world’s population has (Financial Freedom),— The Prolific trader (@ProlificTraders) November 1, 2021
you must be willing to do what only 1% dare to do.
Hard work and Smart Work.$AAPL $MSFT $GOOGL $AMZN $FB $AMC $BABA $TSLA $NDVA $JPM $JNJ $WMT $UNH $MA $HD $TSLA $WFC $VZ $NFLX $BAC $AA $TTM $DIS $INTC $F