One of the main enemies of saving money is inflation. It is known as the silent killer. The following are the Current Inflation Rates 2021:
- +6.2 percent All together.
- +5.3% increase in total food.
- Food prepared at home has increased by 5.4 percent.
- Food consumed away from home increased by 5.3%.
- +30.0 percent total energy.
- +49.5 percent for energy commodities.
- +49.6% for all types of gasoline.
- Fuel oil has increased by 59.1%.
- +11.2 percent for energy services.
- 6.5 percent electricity.
- Piped gas service has increased by 28.1%.
- All items, excluding food and energy, increased by 4.6%.
- Commodities, excluding food and energy, increased by 8.4%.
- 9.8% increase in new vehicles.
- +26.4 percent in used cars and trucks.
- +4.3% for apparel.
- Commodities in the medical field are -0.4%.
- 3.2 percent increase in services excluding energy services.
- +3.5% increase in shelter.
- +4.5% increase in transportation.
- Services in health care +1.7%.
That’s all for Current Inflation Rates 2021.
8 principles of personal finance:— The Prolific trader (@ProlificTraders) November 13, 2021
1. Invest a portion of your income
2. Teach your kids about money
3. Prioritize increasing income
4. Save more than you spend
5. Keep your body in shape
6. Give back to the world
7. Avoid consumer debt
8. Learn daily$AAPL $MSFT $GOOGL $AMZN
Trading Mentality Of A New Trader