My Trading Resolutions for 2022:
- I will only take the best trade set ups in 2022.I will throw away the average and poor ones. I want each trade to have a good risk to reward ratio.
Based on the worst-case scenario for volatility and range expansion, I will decide how big I should be in each stock.
- Option contracts will be used more often in my trades when their volume allows. This way, I can keep my risk down to the size of the option contract instead of using so much money to trade stocks.
- I will only make two trades at a time so that I don’t have too much risk.
- Also, I will try to keep my losses and drawdowns to a minimum in 2015 so that I can make the most money possible.
- I will be looking to structure trades to make more money each month by mostly trading stock indexes.
- In 2022, I will try to understand the emotions that come up during my trades and I will only focus on the current price action.
- I won’t be in a hurry to make trades. Will wait for trades to come.
- I will go with the flow and price action of the markets, and I won’t have a strong bias or use options. Signals will be my guide, and they will show me the right way.
Double the amount of time and effort I put into backtests and chart pattern studies of historical charts I will put in.
I will stick to my Trading Resolutions for 2022.