Trillions of dollars pass from trader to trader and market to market every day. Many traders are content to simply dip their bucket in and take a share each day. However, where does the money go? How can we find Ways To Get Trading Profits? Every day, options lose their time value, option sellers blow up, shorts cover losses, trends emerge, people lose and win, but who walks away with a pocket full of cash?
When the stock market crashes, people who have money in the bank keep their profits, while short sellers make more money. Many option buyers are holding worthless options on the day they expire. Others are forced to buy them back at a loss. Opportunities abound, but who are the 10% of people who consistently take advantage of them?
Ways To Get Trading Profits Flowing in Your Direction
- Money moves from those who oppose trends to those who follow them.
- Long-term, money flows to those who manage risk and can hold on to their profits, while money flows away from those who don’t.
- Traders who stick it out through the learning curve are more likely to make money than those who trade without knowing what they’re doing.
- Robust systems take money from traders who don’t have a competitive advantage in the markets.
- Traders who trade price action make money by taking money from traders who trade opinions.
- Traders who enter a trade based on a reversal signal make more money than those who cling to a losing trade and hope for the best.
- Money flows to those who let winners run. Those who hold losing trades and hope get nothing in the last.
- Those who trade a winning methodology receive more capital than those who trade on emotions.
- Those with large egos pay a price for trying to prove their point by holding a losing trade, while those who admit they were wrong quickly keep their hard-earned profits.
- Money is transferred from those who do not understand trading to those who do.
These 10 Ways To Get Trading Profits Flowing in Your Direction can help in trader’s Journey.
Also Read10 Things I wish I knew Before I Started Trading